VISIT MY CRAFT STUDIO in NARRE WARREN SOUTH
My Workshops are many different things to different people but include the following:
A place where…
- You are free to work on your own Craft projects at your own pace,
- You can ask for assistance or learn new techniques and skills if that is your objective… I am here to help you!
- You can soak up the atmosphere of others inspiration, or share your own project achievements… We will all CHEER YOU ON!
- You can make new friends in a very social atmosphere… whether you come with friends or alone. We don’t bite I PROMISE!
- You can take up one of the workshop “options” on offer, (Scrapbooking and Card Making)
- Specialist Workshops are offered through the year (eg. Christmas Card Workshop, and specialty Scrapbook / Card Classes as need arises)
- Scrapbooking digitally, traditionally, project life style or any style… its all Welcome.
- You can learn how to manage your digital images on your smartphone. YES – I love to help people become the master of their device to help them find what they need, when they need it easier.
To register, email, text or message me. Go to my Facebook page to MESSENGER me. (click here)
TUESDAY DAYTIME Workshops (10am – 2:45pm) at my Narre Warren South Studio(*)
These are scheduled fortnightly (usually the second and forth Tuesday of the month) with the occasional need to skip around a holiday period, or other commitment. I always try to offer two per month but always check the schedule (in my newsletter or in my FB group) for any diversion from a set fortnightly date schedule.
SATURDAY DAYTIME Workshops (9:30am – 5pm) at my Narre Warren South Studio (*)
These are scheduled once a month but not on any specific Saturday (usually second or third Saturday) as I like to flex these around other events and holidays. Check the schedule (in my newsletter or in my FB group) for specific dates coming up. This is my most popular workshop at my home so please book in as early as possible.
SATURDAY ALL DAY Workshops (9:30am – 9pm)
These are scheduled a few times a year (usually Feb and Oct, at the Village Green Cabaret Room venue in Mulgrave) and are an extension of the Saturday Daytime listed above. Subscribe to my newsletter or join my CRAFTING WithWendy FB Group to be kept up to date.
ANNUAL WEEKEND RETREAT
Every year I host a weekend retreat and from 2023 we will be going to the PHILLIP ISLAND ADVENTURE PARK venue. Usually held in MAY but check with me and again, book early.
## I reserve the right to cancel or postpone any event should the need arise and will do everything within my power to minimise inconveniencing workshop participants. Ensuring you use the online registration system with your correct contact details (phone and email as a minimum) will enable me to contact you with adequate notice should this occur.
(*) Workshop address details including a map are on the registration link of each event.